What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

begonia ?? ampularia??

uphwiz

jimmy
well the basals have finally started to get some size na look what just found its way into the pot , funny i have never had a begonia that looked anything like this.
would your pull the begonia or try and seperate the amps, i have absolutely no luck with begonias , but do fairly well with amps.
IMG_0925.jpg
IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0923.jpg
IMG_0928.jpg

hmmmm, it seems you do grow begonias quite well, nice flowers!

I would pull all the plants out of the pot, tease the begonia away form the amps and try and put the amps back without disturbing them too much. Did I give you that begonia? It looks just like the one I used to have.

I've had that Begonia show up in pots of Nepenthes before; it seems it gets passed around among growers. I've removed all of the plants that eventually ended up in dozens of places and tossed them out: it will turn into a real weed if you let it seed itself, which it does with abandon. You've been warned!

this one came out of the blue , these amps were from basals i took form a mother plant i traded ? gave away , they started from no peas of soil mis of ay kind , and heve been in the terrarium all the time it must have been from the peat, or maybe the sand, or the perlite. but all ingrediants were virgin

Back