What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BACPS Annual Show and Sale 2007 Sept. 22

The annual show and sale of the Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society will
be held on Saturday, September 22, at St. Anne's Church just south of
Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. We're changing the venue this year
to be close to CHOMP!, the six-month-long CP exhibit at the San
Francisco Conservatory of Flowers.

Full details, directions, hours, and more can be found in our August
bulletin at

http://bacps.org/2007August/

We hope to see everyone there!

Last edited:
Hey there, I took care of the repeat posts of this thread. If this isn't the correct one please let me know and I can restore one of the other ones; they look to be pretty much identical, though.

Thanks for the heads up, I REALLY want to make it to this meeting!

Reposts

Thanks and sorry about that. I kept getting an error message and the posts didn't seem to be going up so I kept trying.

That's fine. Andrew is doing some work so posting went a little haywire there for a bit. ;)

On a less enjoyable note, I found out I'll be on a trip for my ecology class the weekend of the meeting. :down:

Hope those of you who attend have a great time!

I'll be there for sure. I'll be bringing some nepenthes vines that have grown out of control for sure, plus maybe a plant for display.

Capslock

Just a bump for the cause. :) Wish I could go.

It's going to be very interesting this year. Every year some great growers drop out and new ones come in. This year there are several new people I have heard about through the grape vine that are going to be there. I'm really looking forward to it!

OOOH I cant wait to meet y'all fellow local CP-ers!! WHOOHOO!! I'll be sure to take plenty of photos for those who can't make it. :-O -- this will be my first BACPS show ive attended! ive only been to one meeting (that was the last one in SF)... YAY! :banana2:

Show and Sale Reminder!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the BACPS Annual Plant Show and Sale is this Saturday (September 22, 2007) in San Francisco near Golden Gate Park.:banana2:

It's going to be a lot of fun with quite a few new growers that are entering plants for the first time, as well as some of the old favorite growers.

The show opens at 12:00 to the public. If you want to enter plants check the web site for the schedule. You will have to get there earlier as the judging is going to be over before we open.

The Auction is at 1:00

The Raffles are every 1/2 hour starting at around 12:30.

Bring plants to donate to the raffle or auction if you want to support the club in some way and/or share plants with other club members and the public.

If you want to sell plants, please email me so we can set aside some space.

Maps, entry forms, and schedule can be found at www.bacps.org!

Stephen Davis
www.bacps.org
www.carnivorousplants.homestead.com
www.eaglesroost.net

Back