What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artifical Nepenthes Lucanidae 8$

Status
Not open for further replies.

catrus

Sheila
This auction is for the artificial long-stem Nepenthes shown. The leaves are silk and the pitchers are hard plastic and silk. Whatever the bid is at the end of the auction, the winning bidder has the option of buying more than one stem at the end price per stem. I have several of these.

The bid starts at $8.00 (the price that is on the tag). I will pay shipping.

IMAG0730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to add a little note about these. I won some of these last year and I put them in with my water dragon. Funny thing is they really catch crickets. I always find dead crickets inside of the pitchers.

I usually hate artificial plants, but these are just cool.

Auction has been paid for. I will ship Saturday!

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Sheila told me shipped them on the May 14th. Since the winner have not responded it will be assumed that the item arrived and this auction will be closed. If there is a reason that this should not be considered closed, please PM me and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back