What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone ever had spinal surgery?

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    risk
Glad to hear you're recovering well. Wish I could take motrin. because of all the screws and rods and such they put in my back i was told no motrin or asprin until halloween as they will screw up the healing. keep up the good work. i went back to work four hours a day after four weeks, then after 2 weeks of that went up to six hours a day. This is my fourth week at that level. Next week i start back full time, but still no bending, lifting or twisting.

He said it could take a year for the sensations and numbness to go away, and they may not ever go away. He quadrupled the neurontin dose and said that should help a lot.

I'm glad that he said I'm doing better than he thought I would be doing and said I can do stuff like use a treadmill/elliptical and that I didn't need to go to physical therapy at all : )

well you were a heck of alot worse off than me and had far more invasive surgery......glad to hear he says your doing good.....

Back