What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody like computer RPGs?

Got it. :banana2:

WOW 120mbs

It better be good.

Expensive... I make money on that game! Hahahah. I usually earn about $50-$100 (profit) a month... not much I know but it makes playing worthwhile

Thats pretty cool! How do you make money on that game? Do you make items or rent out space? I tried sl for awhile but it was too wierd for me :scratch:

Thats pretty cool! How do you make money on that game? Do you make items or rent out space? I tried sl for awhile but it was too wierd for me :scratch:

I started renting property that I had purchased, then when the land prices rose... sold a lot of my land for a high profit... now I have a small shop where I have some simple things that I have built :)

It's a great place to have a virtual business :p

So, who got in, who didn't, and what did you think?

Max

Never mind :)

I played last night and it was very cool. I was busy trying to figure things out and exploring. I had a DSL internet connection and there was no lag for me. The artwork and all the details were far better than I expected. I keep checking the site to see when the next time the servers will be up.

Cool, glad to hear it worked. It wasn't bad for the first day! Don't tell anyone, but right now, we're targeting Monday for the next go-round, with a bunch of fixes.

Capslock

Sweet, I won't tell. I'm looking forward to playing again. I have been reading the manual, so I'll have more things to try out next time.

Update: I have been alpha testing Mythos (www.mythos.com) and I can invite two people to become alpha testers. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Back