What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angel's Trumpet - pink winner GregNY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
This auction is for a rooted cutting (actively growing at this point, been rooted for several months) from my quite large mother plant.

The flowers are as big around as my daughters face, and can be from 6 ro 10" long. As the name implies, they're trumpet shaped (kind of like giant morning glories), and flushed with pink.

In the evening, the scent is HEAVENLY.

Only really limmited in size by the pot you put it in, expect it to reach at least three feet high this season, and keep in inside for the winter (frost will kill it dead). It will go semi or completely dormant in the winter (depending on the sun available).

It will be a little wait, but when this plan atains some size, and has 30 to 40 blooms all at once, it will all have been worth it!

Appreciates lots of water and fertilizer.

bidding starts at $4, I pay shipping. US only.

all paid up*

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I'll see you at the meeting Saturday. We can arrange to maybe meet outside to exchange the plant. Contact me if you'd like to work out something before hand

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

hand delivered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back