What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien Triangle lands in my back yard!!

Wait so, my first guess with evil cows was close! XD lol, so is it a deer? Is it a mouse?

I think we have a winner. Some how I missed the post. So thanks to Andy for showing it to me.

I guess the eye(s) of an alligator(s) floating in the water. It's a UFO, and the light is arguably man made. Does I jenga?

It is an alligator.

Yes! I knew it! I knew it so hard. I couldn't believe when you said no. I mean, it's Ozzy, of course it's a gator.

Ahhhhh...

Congrats Jason.

O.O alligators in NC!? I didn't know they lived up that way.... remind me not to go swimming in NC...

I think we have a winner. Some how I missed the post. So thanks to Andy for showing it to me.

It is an alligator.

And you made us keep guessing? we should all get like 5 bucks just cause you did that to us.:lac:

Lol he can take my $5 and just donate it to the auction. Thanks for the fun Ozzy!

I was about to guess water horse for drastic measures.

Edit: Should have quoted you... (he changed his post)

Awesome game :) super fun to watch LOL too bad he ruined it and told me so I couldn't play :( I would have schooled you all!!

lol, $25 motivated a 14 page thread in just a 8 days.

lol...I think my Noah's Arc guess should be valid.

I agree, very fun. I was on my toes the whole time!

And you made us keep guessing? we should all get like 5 bucks just cause you did that to us.

LOL April Fools

lol, $25 motivated a 14 page thread in just a 8 days.

It's only 4 pages for me...

LOL April Fools

The best April Fools prank would be a prank that didn't occur on April Fools.

When I made my guess last night, I came across some cool images on google that you guys might like.

10_lowwater-vi.jpg

And this one is incredible

http://media.photobucket.com/image/alligator eyes/Mistique222/93f864fd.jpg?t=1193188992

Wow, awesome shots. If that didn't slip you the hint, I don't know what would.

Yeah, I'm originally from Florida, and I have a pretty vivid memory of swimming in this spring that was part of a park during a Weeblos camping trip. That night I looked out on the water and saw all these orange spheres. It's a really cool thing to see.

Back