What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aldrovanda giveaway

I finally fixed the CO2 system on my tank a few days ago but I don't know if it will be able to save my Aldrovanda, so I've decided to give away some more this time. I'll ship two packages of 2-3 stems of Aldrovanda as well as some bonuses to the winners of this giveaway. Shipping will be $7. I will PM my Paypal address to the winners. This giveaway will close on Saturday at 10 PM, during which the winners will be chosen. I will try to ship on Monday, so I would appreciate getting the shipping fees by Sunday night.
As in my previous post, I think the most important factor in determining how well Aldrovanda grows is CO2 injection. It can compensate for lack of prey.
Happy new year!

Please add your name to the list below if you are interested. I will choose the winners using a random number generator at 10 PM on Saturday.

Last edited:
1. jimscott

I've never tried these guys before it'll a be interesting
1. jimscott
2.charlie

1. jimscott
2.charlie
3. NatchGreyes - thanks!

1. jimscott
2.charlie
3. NatchGreyes - thanks!
4. Axelrod12

1. jimscott
2.charlie
3. NatchGreyes - thanks!
4. Axelrod12
5. samolo

1. jimscott
2.charlie
3. NatchGreyes - thanks!
4. Axelrod12
5. samolo
6.ja2412

1. jimscott
2.charlie
3. NatchGreyes - thanks!
4. Axelrod12
5. samolo
6.ja2412
7.captdonaldduc

I'm really sorry for the delay. Since I was late in posting the winners, I'll let Captdonaldduc enter. The winners are charlie and samolo. Thanks for joining!
image.png

image.png

Back