What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A "must have" grasshopper

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
you have got to be kidding me , that is as cool as your ghost mantis.
nice find.

Such a comical face!

Fish you need to buy these offa the UK eBay and ship them to me! LOL

J/K

Seller doesn't ship to US for legal schmegal reasons... If something is cool it shouldn't be illegal. :(

Last edited:
I thought about this goofy little critter all day at work!

I need to figure out how to get an insect zoo setup so I can get a permit to import all the arthropods of my dreams. MN doesn't have anything more exotic than a tank full of madagascar hissers at the real zoo so how hard could it be to get a grant and setup the MN Insectarium? Anybody here know anything about founding an institution?

The place would of course have to feature insect eating plants as well, I mean come on! LOL

Swords, what you need to do is find people here in the US who work with grasshoppers/katydids anyways and see if they can help you. I had to help out a buddy a while ago locating some tropical katydids that bred year round rather than seasonally and there are some strange grasshopper people out there let me tell you.

Back