What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a few of my neps, the better looking of them. lol

Thats the bad thing about neps,they just don't stay smal forver :(
Mine got hacked,I'll have alot of cutting for trade soon :D
For some reason I jsut greatly prefer smaller plants or short cuttings that'll root.
Since I have room/space issues that is what I prefer :)

its alright
double posts happen.
im going to let most of my plants vine like mad i believe. because mose of my current ones can be grown in a window lol.
and soon i can set up a real greenhouse. soooo.
small plants are good too. but larger pitchers are more impressive.

Here is the lowii now, a couple of the older leaves died obviously, but its doing great now. the new pitcher has about 2 weeks or so id say...being it is a lowii lol
CPs7-26-08011.jpg

and here is my baby bongso
CPs7-26-08010.jpg

Yeah! thats interesting about the lowii. I don't know if it gets slower as it grows...but even mine grows pretty fast. Infact it grows waaaay faster than my rajah. The rajah is the slowest plant I have had so far. Lowii makes a leaf every 2 weeks. Rajah can take 3-4 weeks to make one.

Nice lowii BTW. :)

I am guessing this is the Mt. Trusmadi clone (the one which I have is). I have read stuff that the trusmadi clone can be faster than the kinabalu one. But it might even out in growth rate as the plant grows older.

sweet man, the plants look great.

the talangensis looks awesome. what are your growing conditions for the talangensis? i just bought one and would like to know what kind of humidity/temperature i should give it.

Yes i believe it is the Trusmadi clone, my Rajahs are adjusting finally too...ill get pics of them later

Looking great ;) The lowii is going to get huge!

Back