What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 tarantulas free to a good home

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
I currently have 3 Brachyopelma vagans, a Nhandu colloratovillosus, and a Nhandu chromatus I would like taken off my hands, I have taken my critter collection in a new direction and want to make sure these guys get to someone who wants them. All are about 2.5-3in in legspan, are unsexed, and in great health. I would preffer they all go to the same person, for ease of shipping, but will make exceptions if need be. All I ask is a $10 money order to cover shipping charges. US offers only, Thanks. :)

I don't have the time and my parents would never let me, but this is a really cool offer Exo!

I have a setup sitting at home I could put one of the T's in, it literally has everything in it from when I got rid of all my T's so it has substrate, water bowl, hiding spot.. etc. Could you send just one?

I will take them all. I miss my t's

Back