What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

48 hours after surgery.......

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
sitting at home on the couch......actually since this surgery was more invasive than any of the three knee surgeries ive had in the past, i would have thought i would be in alot more pain than i am....they cut muscles and ligaments off the bone, drilled 2 holes through the vertebrae to get to the bulges in the disk and im actually in surprisingly little pain.....the knee surgeries were three lil incisions and some minor removal of cartilage, no bones, muscles or ligaments were really touched....

Yay! Congratulations!
Hope your recovery is flawless :)

yippie

great to hear you came through OK, and are having little pain,
wish you a great and speedy recovery.:-D

Hope those feeling continue, suck if the pain comes in as things start to repair or something. Good luck bro! A little bit of Jeeping may come sooner than you think. =)
Andrew

nah, not gonna do any real off-roading in the Jeep this fall.....my brother is gonna get it stored in the back garage at the shop so that i can start tearing it down for bed liner and paint around January/February when i can start lifting things heavier than a gallon of milk again....

Well, don't get lazy man. I better not show up to find you watching days of our lives and eating Bon-Bons. :-))

no worries, cant stand soaps......have some computer games and books to keep me entertained......

Like me, your volleyball days are over! At least ya have a computer to keep ya busy.

Glad to hear it went well.

Good luck for a speedy recovery!

Awesome ! Sounds like your on the road back to 100% Now I need to convice the wife to go through with the same surgery. Glad to see you came through with flying colors.

Awesome ! Sounds like your on the road back to 100% Now I need to convice the wife to go through with the same surgery. Glad to see you came through with flying colors.

quite honestly ive been through worse pain twisting an ankle really good.......what pain i have is more to the ache end of the spectrum and nearly no sharp pain......it is gonna be quite difficult sitting at home for 2 weeks waiting to go back to work.....i am hurt and all but unless im going from standing to sitting or the other way around there is very little in the way of pain.....

truthfully i was expecting much worse pain wise......

Great news to hear you're on the mend and that the pain isn't bad!

Back