What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Terraforums calendars now available!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone! The Terraforums 2012 calendars are here and ready for shipping! Place your order now, I ordered less than last year since the prices were higher this time, and I still have some left over from last year... So don't be left out! Just like last year, shipping is included in the price- bubble wrapped in an envelope USPS 1st class for one, or in a box and shipped USPS priority when you buy more than one or something else in the store that ships.

http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/the-Calendar-and-Thank-You-Membership/Categories

IMG_3259.JPG

I still have calendars left for the current year which are discounted but still well worth it for the pictures ;-). Usually thank you memberships are only handed out when you buy $20 in plants, but for a limited time (through Nov. 30th 2011) if you buy a calendar for 2011 I will give you a complementary 6 month thank you membership. Already have a membership? THEY STACK! So, buy one now and add time. :)

http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/the-Calendar-and-Thank-You-Membership/Categories

Thanks to everyone for making this happen 2 years in a row!
Andrew

they turned out pretty well, i was pleasantly surprised with the whole outcome when i started putting everything together. thanks to everyone who helped make this calendar a success!

--lol. title cover missing. :p

:laaa:
Thank you both for making this happen!!! :hail:

Not missing, just not shown.... Picky picky, geeze! (thanks for doing the graphic work again this year. :) ) (man, I badly need a polarized lens!)

IMG_3261.JPG

also, if you can somehow make a perma-sticky, as in, shove an add of this calendar on the front page of the forum, i think you might have an increase sales....

Awesome. :awesome: Can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for the heads up jesse!

If you buy the 2012 calendar can you get the membership extension too?

Not at this time, no. I'm just trying to get the ones for current year sold. :sorry:
Andrew

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Ah heck, I'll give 4 months of the membership if you purchase a 2012 calendar through the end of November. :) (make sure you PM me!!)
Andrew

Edit: Ah heck again! Buy both, get a year. :p

Last edited:
Omg save one for me please :cry:
Tuition paying will be coming up in the next month so there's gonna be an extra $16 tacked on to that >_>

I need this! :laaa:

Only 7 2012 calendars remain! Haven't gotten it? Probably time to do so! :-D

Just snatched up 2 of 'em. Time's runnin' out! :D

Back