What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15 VFTs for 50 cents

I just bought 15 VFTs at the local grocer for 50 cents. I didn't really need more flytraps but for 50 cents how could I pass it up...

Thant's awsome!
not to long ago I saw some vfts in a local CVS store, which is bascially a walgreens, and well anyways it made me mad, because they were in thin flimsy containers and were in the shadyest part of the store, inside.

Yeah, that's what happened here. They leave them in those conditions and they begin to decline inhealth and they mark them down. Then I come in
smile_n_32.gif

Hey thanks for the tips, it just makes me really mad though, whenever they abuse the plants like that. I mean, really they should be charged with plant abuse.

all 15 for 50 cents? or is it 50 cents each?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]all 15 for 50 cents? or is it 50 cents each?

It's a steal either way you look at it.

sorry, I did word my title incorrectly. 50 cents each.

i think you should do a 'before and after' shot for your VFTs :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kahnli @ Sep. 06 2006,5:21)]Yeah, that's what happened here. They leave them in those conditions and they begin to decline inhealth and they mark them down. Then I come in
smile_n_32.gif
Lol, like a Lion lmao.

soooo r u gonna post up pics of these 50 cent vfts?

confused.gif

Walmart sells them from a company that TC's them

Poor VFT's

[b said:
Quote[/b] (geffcardo @ Sep. 07 2006,2:02)]soooo r u gonna post up pics of these 50 cent vfts?
love too but my camera's busted... it's not really in the budget right now to buy a new one.

Maybe you can borrow a camera from someone
smile.gif

Guess I just want to see the condition of your vfts

they're a little bent. Lots of dead leaves and only four to five traps (but those look healthy). when I got them the soil was completely dried out. Now they're wet and show no signs of blackening. They'll make a full recovery.

Back