What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Young D. capensis plant - seed grown

• Thread starter madrone
  • Start date
I know most folks have one (or six) of these tucked in their collection, but this is a great carnivorous plant for beginners. And I'm trying to make a bit of room, as I work to bring the carnies inside with the cooling weather. This compot will be divvied up and one plant sent to each of 5 winners.

This giveaway is open to all TerraForums members who have a USA mailing address.
Enter by adding your Forum username to a numbered list. Do not delete any previous entries.
Winners pay postage - $3 (standard) or $6.50 (priority).
Winners will be chosen by random number drawing on Saturday, September 30th, 2017, at about 9:00 AM (west-coast time).
Winners will PM me with his/her mailing address and shipping preference.
I will mail plants within 2 business days of receiving winner's payment.

Thank you for looking.

1. Your TerraForums Username
2. ...

36601252283_2b9599db8d.jpg

Just getting back into the hobby, and I actually don't have one of these yet... Thank you!

1. charlie -- Thankyou!

I know most folks have one (or six) of these tucked in their collection, but this is a great carnivorous plant for beginners. And I'm trying to make a bit of room, as I work to bring the carnies inside with the cooling weather. This compot will be divvied up and one plant sent to each of 5 winners.

This giveaway is open to all TerraForums members who have a USA mailing address.
Enter by adding your Forum username to a numbered list. Do not delete any previous entries.
Winners pay postage - $3 (standard) or $6.50 (priority).
Winners will be chosen by random number drawing on Saturday, September 30th, 2017, at about 9:00 AM (west-coast time).
Winners will PM me with his/her mailing address and shipping preference.
I will mail plants within 2 business days of receiving winner's payment.

Thank you for looking.

1. Your TerraForums Username
2. ...

36601252283_2b9599db8d.jpg
2.heffely92-I'm down

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

1. charlie -- Thankyou!
2. heffely92-I'm down

3. Camsdad66. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just a reminder to keep the whole list as you add your name to the bottom - thanks.

1. charlie -- Thankyou!
2. heffely92-I'm down

1. charlie -- Thankyou!
2. heffely92-I'm down
4. Mawy_Plants - Many thanks!

1. charlie -- Thankyou!
2. heffely92-I'm down
4. Mawy_Plants - Many thanks
5. Maverick - I'm new and understand if your not comfortable with me entering. Thanks very much for the opportunity!

Yay - everyone's a winner! I'll PM each of you shortly with next steps.

I received the d. capensis and it is great! Way bigger then I thought it would.
Thanks so much!
Mav

I received the d. capensis and it is great! Way bigger then I thought it would.
Thanks so much!
Mav

Oh good - glad it arrived in good shape. Enjoy!

Back