What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can't post

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell me when and where I can continue to talk with friends and get plant information.  I am lost and tired so Andrew I hope your having fun!.  Now I see why some of my admin friends on other sites have a time with their forums.  LOL

I know this may sound a little senile, but forgive me I am tired. What about starting from scratch?? Not worrying about converting things over. The imoportant posts can be taken from the old board and started on the new one. With the ammount of loyal people we have I am sure it can meet or beat its former glory. The main things I think that need to come over are some of the stickies and growing related topics. It wil give folks something to do reposting things.

Just my input. It might make things a little easier. Just link the new from scratch board to the Terraforums.com link and then giving people directions from there so they can retreive old posts to repost on the new board.

I wouldn't mind. It seems like we might have to do that.

Unless the mods would have to go and delete each thread seperately. That would take forever. But if you could just delete them all at once I wouldn't mind starting over.

I really live the vbulliten look. Probably my favorite of everything to far.

Yes the lightgreen free skin looks even better!

I'm sad that my avatar is small again
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Jan. 04 2007,8:54)]I'm sad that my avatar is small again
sad.gif
Your ever changing avatar? I always think there's someone new when I see your avatar.

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Jan. 04 2007,7:54)]I'm sad that my avatar is small again
sad.gif
It's big again... remember that the old version of this board was fresh installed... so EVERYTHING was set to default. That won't matter tomorrow by this time though... If you catch what i'm sayin
rock.gif
boogie.gif
banana2.gif
boogie.gif

I hope you can get phpbb2 to work. It really has a lot of neat features plus a lot of "phpbb hax" which add more features
smile.gif

phpbb was in and working perfectly. it was dissliked and I don't want to use a bunch of hacks to make it do what I want. vbulletin seems to have the features we need though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Outsiders71 @ Jan. 04 2007,10:57)]I hope you can get phpbb2 to work. It really has a lot of neat features plus a lot of "phpbb hax" which add more features
smile.gif
I think vBulletin is going win over phpbb from what I am understanding.

xvart.

YAY! Thanks andrew!

This avatar is hideous! I'm going to go find something new for xvart to look at
smile.gif

YAY back to the old board settings

Whoooooot
I think this is the old board settings, it just looks preatty is all i know.

YEA!

vBulletin is nice. I like how you can link to a specific message rather than the whole thread.

And in the message editor you can select a block of text and click the formatting buttons (bold, italic, quote) etc and it will surround that text. More advanced formatting too, colors, font size.

Yep, you folks are gonna like it.

Is that what we are going to get?

I go to several forums but I don't know the difference between the brands lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Jan. 05 2007,6:36)]Is that what we are going to get?

I go to several forums but I don't know the difference between the brands lol
yep

Sweet.

Now I can't get the width more than 64. Is it supposed to be like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back