What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay! buying things

• Thread starter trashcan
  • Start date

trashcan

O:-)
I know this certainly isn't what your parents will tell you... But if you're ever down, buying stuff really does help! Heh. Just wanted to share the newest gadget I bought. Can anyone (who I haven't told already) figure out what's new? The mess certainly isn't new, haha.

desk.jpeg

umm. i haven't seen your old desk, but maybe the LCD Screen, or the other thing behind the Dr. pepper

I'd say the pic focuses on the monitor so I'll say the monitor too

Switched from Pepsi to Coke.. good for you!

A new lightswitch on the wall! Very nice.

Capslock

WOW, where did you find that one?! I've been looking for years! Almost a century... You gotta tell me! Where oh where did you get that keyboard?!
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

Well, see I spilled orange juice on the nice, quiet one I had during finals week sometime last year, at about 10pm. So this beauty was found at walmart.

I know what would reeaaaally make you feel better. Buy ME something!! Buy me something!! Buy me something!!
biggrin.gif
smile_m_32.gif

And by the way Dr Pepper reigns supreme over Coke any day!

I'm with Capslock...your new lightswitch is VERY nice...tres chic! Congratulations!
smile_m_32.gif

I'd better behave...you weild a lot of power these days....

OK, maybe I should make these challenges, harder, haha. Yep, it's the LCD.

And both Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola are great, no need to quarrel - just enjoy them both.

There is no period after "Dr" in Dr Pepper.
smile_m_32.gif

This is how you spell wield: wield.

And I'm cancelling the stuff I ordered for you.

Edit: :p

lol I stand corrected but I still think you should buy me stuff to make yourself feel better.
smile_n_32.gif

Dr Peppers good!? yuck, taste like fake cherry coke...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Sep. 03 2004,3:51)]lol   I stand corrected but I still think you should buy me stuff to make yourself feel better.  
smile_n_32.gif
I see it is a "Help Me Help You" thing. I like it!!
smile_n_32.gif

Very nice monitor..Mine is from the stone age but it still works.
smile.gif

You got the concept Travis. lol

And Dr Pepper tastes like Dr Pepper and its been around loooong before ol' Cherry Coke. You want REAL cherry coke...pour cherry syrup into a glass and add coke. That's how they were made in the "good ol' days" at soda fountains. You don't know cherry coke until you've had it the original way.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]pour cherry syrup into a glass and add coke. That's how they were made in the "good ol' days" at soda fountains. You don't know cherry coke until you've had it the original way.
Are you serious?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
lol

Yes I'm serious...and OLD.
smile_n_32.gif
They had a type of cherry syrup that was used to make cherry cokes and "cherry smashes". Coca-Cola just took that idea and make weak-tasting cherry cokes. Taste nothing like the real thing.
smile.gif

Ooops...I just realized I used Coke's slogan there...haha!
laugh.gif

Well...their cherry Coke ain't the real thing. They need to stop advertising that. lol

Oooh, very nice monitor!  Been looking at those myself.  Where'd you get it?  I am discovering the limits of laptops continually.  Never was able to recover my data off my crashed hard drive.  
And what is that thing behind the Dr Pepper?

Thanks! I ordered it online from a company called ZipZoomFly.

Behind the Dr (no dot for pak) Pepper is my CD player/radio.

Back