What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOO HOO!!! Semester three is in the books!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I just got done taking my final exam for the third semester and it looks like I am going to get a B in the class. I am excited. It is not the A I was hoping for, but better than the C it could have been. Now its time for a MUCH needed break! WOO HOO 3 weeks till the fourth and final semester starts.

That is awesome Josh! Congratulations on a job well done! :clap: :woot: It's party time now!:bigthumpup: :beer: :boogie:

:-D :0o: :-)) :banana2: :boogie: :hail: :jester: :woot: :water: :p ;) :D :-P-: :clap: :wave: :grin: :eek: :) :drunk: :bigthumpup: :love: :gulp: :usa2: :rookwoot: :beer:
I've been wanting to do that for a long time now.
Congrats

Congrats!!! What school are you going to??

That's great, but don't you worry that another semester of school might turn you into a liberal elite?

Bruce no chance in hell!

Neal I am going to Augusta State University in Augusta Ga

Congratulations! :-O :banana2: :boogie: :-D :jester: :woot: :p ;) :-P-: :grin: :eek: :) :clap: :D :p :nana: :cool: :beer: :bigthumpup: :gulp: :rookwoot:

:banana2: :boogie: :woot: :woot: :bigthumpup: :rookwoot: :beer: WOOOOHOOOOO WAY TO GO JB!!!!!!!! CONGRATS BUD!!!!!!!:rookwoot: :D :hug: :bigthumpup:

Smiley fest! I must join! :-)) :-O :banana2: :-D :jester: :0o: :boogie: :-O :-)) :hail: :slap: :woot: :woot: :woot: :clap: :wave: :grin: :eek: :) :devil: :drunk: :bigthumpup: :rolleyes: :usa2:

congrats!! what's your major?

Associate degree Nurse. Just one more semester to go.

I should know the answer since my neighbor and my aunt were nurses, but the two-year degree will let you be an RN?

Yes it will Bruce. I will take the same test as those taking the BSN. I will go back for my BSN but after i take a break. I have been in school too long already and ready to get done. I took the slow way through school so I could work. Now I am having to rely on my parents to pay my bills since I went part time to finish school.

Back