What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

woho! She's coming back!

After a mildly perilous and long bout with spider mites my adalae is finally growing some nice green leaves. For a while they were all really screwed up and it looked to me like the plant was doomed. After a while the leaves starting coming in a little nicer so just the other day i chopped off all the old nasty leaves that were done for and then today when i got home a nice big green leaf had opened up. Hopefully it keeps doing well now :)

pic0011.jpg

How much light is your plant getting (although it may be the pic, the leave looks very light green)? D. adelae don't need much light but .....

Well it gets a southern facing window sill so it gets light all day i suppose but only gets direct sunlight filtered through a window and screen for maybe... 4-5 hours or so, maybe a little more.

mine look like that too after being shocked (repotted, they hate that) but generally bounce back and start to get color again after a week or so

Back