What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why not. My current grow list.

VFTs: two large-mouth varieties, and one long-leaf variety. No specific cultivar has ever been applied to them, so I'm assuming all are "common."

Sarracenia: one S. Purpurea "Fat Chance" and one Purpurea hybrid with long, tall pitchers.

Nepenthes: one N. Ventrata, which needs to be kept in a humid aquarium to grow pitchers, and has been a consistent pain for me, as much as I love her. Haha

Drosera: D. Tokaiensis, D. Binata, D. Multifida, D. Capensis (albino and regular), and D. Natalensis. I have some "D. Burmanii" that I purchased seeds for, but they're growing into D. Tokaiensis as far as I can tell. They look nothing like Burmanii.

Wish list: D. Burmanii, D. Regia, D. Adelae, D. Capensis Red, Wide, and Big Pink varieties, D. Filiformis (the only plant I've ever killed, early on in my learning), and a whole slew of VFT cultivars (Akai Ryu, B-52, etc.)

I really want to purchase all of those plants as seeds, since I'm finding so much joy in growing from seed lately.

Fun fun. Happy growing.

Back