What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is my name yellow? errr... Green?

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Am I in trouble or something and have a yellow name like spec has a pink name?

Its part of the "Premium membership deal" read the last page of the post.. here is an exerpt:

Thanks to those of you that expressed willingness to help, and expand the forums further than what they currently offer. For those of you that showed interest around the $20/year mark will get the following extra features FREE (effective soon... Will last for, I dunno how long yet a month, 2... some thing like that... More if I forget haha)....

....Thanks again for your willingness to support, the people I pulled from the previous pages of this topic that will get these features for a little while are:

nepenthes_ak
JustLikeAPill
herenorthere
Jayson16
glider14
nepenthes gracilis
PlantAKiss
xvart
rubrarubra
jiana54
rattler_mt
Dave S.
Presto
Finch

Oh neato. It's auctually REALLY blinding lol. I'm not complaining.

Who do I send money to? Is paypal ok?

Oh neato. It's auctually REALLY blinding lol. I'm not complaining.

Who do I send money to? Is paypal ok?

Read it again.. He's giving it to you for free right now. I have been talking to Andy about this today and basicly this is a case of a great idea completely misunderstood, and he's about ready to pull the plug on the whole idea.

So many people are worried that they will have to pay for the forums now, that its becomming more nusience than benefit.

Personally I love the idea and would happily pay $20/yr JUST for the hosting space. 150 MB ain't no joke.. lol

Right now, you and the others on that list are receiving the benefits of "premium membership" as a gift for simply expressing interest in the idea.

Cheers
Steve

Oh wow, thank you so much Andrew!

No one will have to pay for the forums, I don't see how people can infer that. LOTS of forums have premium options for people who want it.

Let me know when you are ready for me to pay.

Also, and I'm not complaining, but it hurts to look at the names.

i have it too Clint. its just a trial for those selected...and a test for Andrew :)
Alex

Clint, Alex, I'm tellin' you yer YELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, the yellow (gold) is hard on alot of us I think. HAHA but what color could we use for you guys that would show you're premium? Make a list you'd like to see and maybe i'll throw a Poll up :p

PS. is it better now in bold? hehe

how about green? or maybe just a darker shade of gold?

OMIGAWD!!!!!!!! Presto's YELLA too!!! Guess that's why I have the Blues!!!!!

OHHHHH green! That's a good idea!

I'm sure Ozzy would like it to be green. :jester:

Oh coool, this is kinda neat... I think something like Neon Pink would be awesome! lol jk. Neat trial...

i can make you pink nepak.. but then you'll be in spec's group and you get quite a few LESS options... Still want that? :p

That color better you guys?

yeah!! :bigthumpup:

It's perfect.

spec has less options than everyone else?...speaking of him...did he dissapear...again? green is perfect though!
Alex

The green is nice and is also appropriate to the plant theme. It just doesn't jump out at you like the red and blue used for the admins and moderators. How about the shade of yellow that's used in the check mark on the thread/forum status icons?

The green is nice and is also appropriate to the plant theme. It just doesn't jump out at you like the red and blue used for the admins and moderators.
:bigthumpup: I agree with Not a Number.

Back