What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when engineers own dogs...........

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Haha, that's awesome!

I'm surprised that the dog's going with it. My dog would be too weirded out by the loud noises it makes to ever get close to it. :p

Ahaha, I was laughing the whole time.
~Joe

"...tuna is pretty much like cocaine for kitties..." lol! :D

Both videos were great!

I'm just too lazy to entertain a dog anymore, the cats basically do their own thing and only come around to assist when I'm doing something I don't need their help with, like sculpting or messing with the plants.

Wow. I just forwarded it to my father and, as soon as he finishes building his umpteenth clock, I see him starting on something like that.

That thing is great! Our golden retriever would have loved it - I can't even imagine what the counter would read at the end of the day .... :0o:

Haha, that's great. I need something to occupy my dog, who is a Golden Retriever, because if he's alone for a minute, he starts jumping on the glass door. I'm suprised he hasn't broken it yet. The cat video's funny, too. xD

Back