What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when $160 million won't pay the bills

Poor guy!

In think I'll go bid my life savings-. Liquidate the assets, drop the stocks and bonds, this poor man obviously needs the money more than me. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I saw one at Home depot the other day that looked just like that one for $199. I think I'll get the home depot one.

But Ozzy! That one's not autographed!

Now now, he's a baseball player and steroids are expensive. Have some compassion for this chemically altered man-beast!

Besides he's cute :)

used cooking appliances of Red Sox players..... :love:

Wow. $99,999,999? Take a look at the bidding history... Poor guy can't catch a break. All these spammers.

xvart.

It was a grill but they took it off.

It would be so funny if we prosecuted when the high bidder wouldn't pay up almost 100 million lmao

The item has been removed. It was probably bogus to begin with.

Obviously the bidding was bogus since everyone bidding was named "bidderXX" where the "XX" were different numbers. I am curious if the auction was real because of the picture of Manny standing next to the grill.

xvart.

The ad was real, according to the news here in Red Sox Nation.

The ad was real, according to the news here in Red Sox Nation.

I thought so. Any update in the news about the rampant phony bidding?

xvart.

Yeah, my heart really bleeds for him and every other professional sports athlete! Lemme know when he's forced to eat Ramen Noodles and ketchup soup!

Back