What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What forum names impress you?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
My favorite is some came and went before my time member called WriggleAnna. I haven't a clue as to who she is, but I thought the name was creative and appropriate to this hobby.

On another forum I thought the name 'Lentil Power' was quite strange!
smile.gif

One of my sculptor pals from another board has been in the industry for years and his name is aptly "toxic papa" since all the molding & casting stuff we use is potentially cancer causing...

Now, who wants a resin model kit?
laugh.gif

I really like "LLeopardGGecko"

Whoever came up with that name HAS to be cool! I've heard that he rules
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (swords @ Mar. 10 2006,3:20)]One of my sculptor pals from another board has been in the industry for years and his name is aptly "toxic papa" since all the molding & casting stuff we use is potentially cancer causing...

Now, who wants a resin model kit?
laugh.gif
I WANT ONE!!!

As for the name,
one that some one enjoys and that fits their personality works good for me!
smile_l_32.gif
Mine
cheers

Well, I don't know about "impress", but I've always liked:

Bugweed
smile_l_32.gif

Other interesting ones: ImportedCrabJuice, Donut and SmallLimblessGnat...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Mar. 10 2006,6:10)]Other interesting ones: ImportedCrabJuice, Donut and SmallLimblessGnat...
Those are TF members? Oy vey!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I think another clever name is Seandew. Too bad we don't have any Sarahs that are into American pitcher plants. She could call herself Sarahcenia!  
smile_m_32.gif

That's almost good enough to make me want to get some operations and change my name to Sarah.

i agree with LLeopardGGecko i like the name glider. i heard he was pretty kool
smile_l_32.gif
. the best i think is probly PiranhaPlant. Mario combinded with CP's haha

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Mar. 10 2006,6:10)]Well, I don't know about "impress", but I've always liked:

Bugweed
smile_l_32.gif

Other interesting ones: ImportedCrabJuice, Donut and SmallLimblessGnat...
Hey you forgot one..

I think the most creative is Adnedarn. He loves attention I'm sure we'll have to endure him explaining what it means, since it was mentioned.

Bugweed, PAK?? Whoz that?
Adnedarn? I know HIM!!! I owe him a beatin', and I have to pin his ears back! Andrew, remind me to beat you and do your ear pinning later, OK? I'm busy right now.

Bugweed?? Hmmmmmppfff! Wotta punk!

The only thing good about that bugweed guy is he has a cool name.

I wish I thought of it first.

Gotta agree with PAK, Bugweed has the best word-play around.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseraguy @ Mar. 13 2006,8:53)]Gotta agree with PAK, Bugweed has the best word-play around.
wottabout "TwoTon", the fat German bloke over at CPUK?
smile_n_32.gif

Another vote for Bugweed here. I think I was on the board for like a year before it even occured to me to think about what his name meant... suddenly I was in awe of its cleverness.
smile.gif

Cleverness, End P? I was named by my 4 year old son. I have told the story before. However:
My youngest was helping his mother pull the weeds from the cracks in the patio. He asked what they were, and of course, The Mom says, these are weeds. They have to go.
Later, he comes across me trimming my plants. He says, "What kinda weeds are these??" Since he was four then, I said, "Weeds? These plants catch bugs!!!" He looked up at me, a questioning look on his face, forehead and brow wrinkled in question. He looked me square in the eye and asked the question-----"Bugweeds?" I fell out laughing. I have assumed "Bugweed" since that day.

I like it bugweed!

cheers (its allways the little ones who do it isnt it?)

what about copcarfc? for all the rotor heads out there i would really want to see a reall copcar FC, quite intimidating if you ask me!

Back