What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well this is just mean...............

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Nov. 28 2006,1:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I consider you lucky. I live in Southern California and we had 90F+ temps about 2 weeks ago in LA!!! Luckily our temps are going down to the high 60's and low 70's!!

Anyway, I would love to experience COLD temps for once in my life. When it gets around 60F here, people start complaining that it's too cold!!!      
I assume its snowing up north... right??? Go have fun and make a snowman dedicated to me.  

-A prisoner trapped in sunny California.

Ok, I was in LA two weeks ago (day trip from Escondito, where we were staying, but that's even farther south), and experienced your "heat wave."

Point 1:  You people don't know heat until you have humidity to add to it.  Yes, I know it's hotter in the sun where you are, but you can get out of the sun.  Here in the NY (and it gets worse as you go south), summer heat waves might only be 95 or so, but with 95% humidity, you can't escape it, and you can't cool off by sweating.

Point 2:  Most northerners are nursing the urge sock you in the nose for that post!  
mad.gif

cussing.gif

nana.gif

nononono.gif

rant.gif

slap.gif

censor.gif

The things people have the nerve to complain about. "The weather is just too nice!  boo hoo hoo"

Quick, someone call 9-1-1 and get the WAAAAAHmbulance.
I am sorry if I angered anyone.
nana.gif

I guess sometimes we all would like some variation in weather. Every time I see the picture of a nice little cottage in the middle of the woods surrounded by snow on the December page of a calendar, I wish I were there for the holidays.

yeh, cold, dry air and snow, windchill -20 from the west, snowdrifts pilling up against the garage...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Nov. 28 2006,7:13)]yeh, cold, dry air and snow, windchill -20 from the west, snowdrifts pilling up against the garage...
sounds like home
censor.gif

dang Canuks should keep their cold air to themselves
nana.gif

Back