What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well I just took a plunge and placed an order.

Well planning on growing it out in my Greenhouse with the other Neps. I realize they get big, but I like big plants. LOL Plus I plan on expanding the GH this summer. Be it only 4 foot exansion I am boxxing out the walls to add room too. Its a home made GH. I have since accuired to many plants not to have a GH now.
smile_n_32.gif

Ah, very cool. I'm growing two N. bicals in a 10 gallon tank right now. I know, very small for such a large-growing plant, but they're tiny now so it'll have to do since I don't have a greenhouse!

Cool cool. I originaly built my GH for my orchids, and its a home amde things that has been slowly evolving over the past couple of years. I am getting ready to box it out and extend it. I was using the cheap drop plastic from lowes that lasts about 6 months. Just long enough for the winter and it breaks up during the summer, well I am about to spend the moeny to get the proper stuff that will last 4 to 15 years. It works great for orchids and for the first 3 Neps I have its working fabulous too. I just put the new additions out there today. Time to get them used to the stronger light.
smile_n_32.gif
I only run 50% shade cloth during the summer down here in GA. Its high for some, but they get used to it or burn up. I have a few decrative palms I got from school that do not like the bright light. I need to find a place under the bench for them LOL, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I have got to find a place to host pics so I can link to some. I'm spoiled by my other boards that let me upload the pics there. LOL

Back