What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome new club CPASA! And members list

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Turns out there are more CP people in Tucson than I knew! I've come to learn of a number of new people and met a few in recent history so between @Werdna (voulenteer mod of this node too if you need any help with a post) we've decided to start up a club and see if we could foster new relationships ans strengthen old ones. Hopefully this new node can help everyone meet, stay connected, do trades/sales/purchase/giveaways/maintain backups and whatever else here in the desert of southern Arizona!
Lets use this pinned post to also do roll call on who is in there area. Who am I missing? Tag and/or invite them!
@adnedarn
@Werdna
@PhilipS
@Nepenthes101
@Mikes_little_oasis
@my_az_nepenthes
@schmiggle
@Nepenthes Odyssey
@Pochi plant
Belicia (not on forum)
@Pitcher.pants

Also, make sure to subscribe to at least this node to make sure you don't miss messages for your area and as always you can use the progressive web app (not an installed app but will give you notifications on your phone as if it is, it's cool, give it a shot!). More info: TF "App" (progressive web app) have you tried it?

Last edited:
I wish Jim B. was still around, he would have loved to see us all getting together. We briefly discussed setting something up before he got sick. Who else down here had gotten to see his plants in person and perhaps even walked away with a garbage bag full of cuttings?

A wonderful idea! Out carnivorous plant meeting group here in the Portland, Oregon area has been a source of joy and fun for years for a bunch of us. We show off plants, make trades and giveaway extra plants while discussing what it takes to make them grow. I wish you success with your group down in Tucson!

I wish Jim B. was still around, he would have loved to see us all getting together. We briefly discussed setting something up before he got sick. Who else down here had gotten to see his plants in person and perhaps even walked away with a garbage bag full of cuttings?
Jim was one of the most generous people I’ve ever met. He would send you home with so many cuttings and plants that it would be a struggle to fit them in to your existing collection.

I used to grow CPs very seriously, but at the moment all I've got is a remarkably resilient Heliamphora from Andrew. Hope to meet some or all of y'all soon :)
So you're not in Providence?

Turns out there are more CP people in Tucson than I knew! I've come to learn of a number of new people and met a few in recent history so between @Werdna (voulenteer mod of this node too if you need any help with a post) we've decided to start up a club and see if we could foster new relationships ans strengthen old ones. Hopefully this new node can help everyone meet, stay connected, do trades/sales/purchase/giveaways/maintain backups and whatever else here in the desert of southern Arizona!
Lets use this pinned post to also do roll call on who is in there area. Who am I missing? Tag and/or invite them!
@adnedarn
@Werdna
@PhilipS
@Nepenthes101
@Mikes_little_oasis
@my_az_nepenthes
@schmiggle

Also, make sure to subscribe to at least this node to make sure you don't miss messages for your area and as always you can use the progressive web app (not an installed app but will give you notifications on your phone as if it is, it's cool, give it a shot!). More info: TF "App" (progressive web app) have you tried it?
Hello!

Hi everyone, Glad to see that there are some many growers here in Tucson. it'll be very fun to be able to meet everyone.

I’m linking the meetup thread here for anyone that is watching this thread but not the node.

@adnedarn
@Werdna
@PhilipS
@Nepenthes101
@Mikes_little_oasis
@my_az_nepenthes
@schmiggle

Hello all! Just joined here and also grow in AZ, specifically in the chandler area.

Hello and :welcome: !

Back