What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors

• Thread starter Lauderdale
  • Start date
There is NO political statement intended in this post.  I would appreciate it if no one makes it into one.
A friend emailed these photos to me.
They affected me very strongly.  I thought I would share them.

image003.sized.jpeg

image004.sized.jpeg

image006.sized.jpeg

Thanks for sharing!These are the kind of images that you will not see on the news,I wonder why!
confused.gif

Jerry

Nice photos. I'm glad to see some people over there that don't hate us.

awwwww i love that!

Very touching photos. Its the children who suffer the most in war.
smile_h_32.gif

Thanks for posting that.
smile.gif

I know there is no good side to war but with seeing all the bad, it's good to see at least some good.

I believe our troops are as good as there are in the world - both at their job and as people. That they are put into no-win situations is not their fault in the least, and nobody should ever confuse their dislike for whatever politician with the brave and courageous troops who are sent in to do their bidding!

Capslock

I think the beauty of these photos is that they portray really tough guys showing basic human emotions.
It is the little things in life that really count.

I'm sure considering the environment they are in and what they are seeing and dealing with, those little moments mean a lot to THEM. A little reminder that there is still good to found even in bad circumstances.

Back