What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warhammer fans: Ultramarines the Movie!

Got some good news from the clerk at the sci-fi bookshop today, finally after all this time there will be a Warhammer 40K film.

Obviously it's going to be done in CGI cos it's way cheaper than building any hard props/scenery anymore for live action sci-fi - especially the Warhammer world. Here's a trailer & movie news site that's not very exciting at all yet but they're just getting production started and I'm obviously impatient to see the whole thing done (today at 9 PM if possible):

http://ultramarinesthemovie.com/teaser

The Ultramarines aren't my fave space marine chapter but at least it clears the path for followup films. I hope they make a few of the novels into films there would be some awesome movies. And the Horus Heresy that started the Imperium's divide would have to come out as a trilogy - just because I say so! LOL

I hope some of you geeks are as excited as I am! :D

Back