What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wait a min...

glider14

Always a newbie
ok so now that Terraforums isnt hosted by Exotic Gardens...we can talk about other nurseries cant we? as long at Andrew approves of this right? so can we Andrew? it sorta gets annoying after a while having to PM someone another nursery rather than just posting it along with the main topic!
Alex

Glider, yes exotic gardens is no longer hosting these forums for you. Right now I am personally. I am although starting a CP business so the same rules apply. Eventually I hope my company can soak up the cost but so far it's in the negatives (as all new businesses are LOL) so I'm doing it personally. It shouldn't be too much longer from now that my doors will be open and you guys can see the details of it. Until then, thanks for sticking with the same rules that have been with these forums since they were formed.
Andrew

Alright! thanks Andrew. i didnt know you were starting your own buisness. i hope it prospers!!
Alex

Back