What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vtp can bite ur toe

• Thread starter hot_princess
  • Start date
H

hot_princess

it will bite ur finger?  
mad.gif

Welcome Hot_Princess!!! Yes, vft's will bite your fingers but have never come a cross one that hurts yet.
wink.gif

smile.gif
Vft's are just meant for insects.

Travis

Can't say that a VFT actually bites anything.  It will close on your finger or toe if you stick them into an open trap.  But the plant isn't strong enough to hold on very tight and you can pull your finger or toe out easily.  They aren't even strong enough to hold a baby's finger.

alien.gif

Edit @ 7:47pm, July 29, 2003
Travis, this is twice tonight I've posted just after somebody else. I'm getting slow in my old age
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

If you stuck a small chunk of skin in a vft it will digest it somewhat. I saw on some site where someone stuck a chunk of skin in a trap and the trap somewhat digeted it. So I guess if there was a huge trap it could possibly eat you.
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fly*Trap*FANATIC @ July 23 2003,10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you stuck a small chunk of skin in a vft it will digest it somewhat. I saw on some site where someone stuck a chunk of skin in a trap and the trap somewhat digeted it. So I guess if there was a huge trap it could possibly eat you.
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Eeelllww... I just knew that subject would come up again, and right before lunch, too! And it is extremely hard to gross me out, too! But this did the trick. ***shrivels into a corner, completely grossed-out***

rolleyes.gif

And Spec and Ram, don't you two get involved again!!! LOL
tounge.gif

***covers her mouth and races to the bathroom***

EDIT: Travis, what the blooming heck is that in your avatar???

Hehe, I was wondering the same about travis's avatar so I looked at the enlarged version: here !! OWNED!!
rolleyes.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

I can't even see Travis' avatar because the sight that hosts it is blocked by my job's firewalls....
sad.gif

Schloaty, it may not be your firewall blocking it. It is a .gif file that is 290688bytes in size. It takes a while for it to download.
wink.gif

alien.gif

Oh my God... now I wish I hadn't asked... ***covers mouth and walks off***

Never saw that one. Just wondering was it good?

There was a quote by someone that said "No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.". I deleted the avator since it was really not that funny to me after awhile and people did not find it humorous. Sorry for the stir up...
confused.gif

Travis

***puts her whole fist in her mouth and walks off*** (yes, I *can* do that!
biggrin.gif
)

i can fit my whole fist in my mouth too!

But how many gals you know who can do that? Hm? lol...

Wow, you two really have some BIG MOUTHS! heheheh lol j/k
tounge.gif

I tried and Tried, but I can't fit my fist into my mouth. I ended up with a soar mouth =(

Well that had to be a sight! The neighbors peeking in a window, peering at you and shaking their heads as you struggle valiantly to stuff your fist into your mouth
wink.gif

uh, I dont know any girls that can (never asked any)!

Back