What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT's are cool and yea they are pretty much everyone's starter plant but they still suck. They really don't suck but they do. Beside have you seen the hamata or predator or a bunch of the other neps? They beat VFT's. They are all different. Plus you can grow them year round.

Lol, they really don't suck but they do lmao.

White bread isn't really white but it is.

Horses don't run, but they really do.

Lmao. I agree, Nepenthes are the best. The only think a Dionaea has on them is they don't move.

I am sorry Sirs! But I have to disagree being a dionaea LOVER. VFT's are the best......oooh lets see your nep react in 1/10th of a sec.....oooh lets see the nep have a ACTIVE MOVING trap... :p ... lol! I love neps too.. and I love VFT's as well. The only way to end this conversation is with a Hi five and words that VFT's and Neps are the best CP's :D

What I mean is that they suck because mine always died in dormancy. But on the other hand they are cool plants. If they were tropicals they would be up on top. Yea they move extra fast and it's fun to see but last summer my ventrata (that I was not sure if I could have it outside) had a whole bee hive in it's 10 pretty nice pitchers. So one bug per trap and then it dies compared to tons of bees in each pitcher and then it just pops out more so fast come on now! And then when it getts too cold the neps come back to the window maybe slow down a bit where as the VFT's end up dying.

:bigthumpup: Neps and VFT's are the best.

damn! I love these plants. :D

Back