What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft Pics

• Thread starter Incubus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft
I

Incubus

Hi. I Was Just Wondering If People Can Post As Many Pics As Possible Of Their Vfts. I Enjoy Looking At Them So Can Everybody Post As Many Pics As Possible Of Any Kind Of Vft. It Can Be Your Vft or Someone Elses! Thanx!!!
biggrin.gif

Just to get the ball rolling...

Here's a Dente that I purchased right here at PFT - he's growing ridiculously fast
Dente.jpg

and here's a baby that came with it, and which I replanted in a separate pot
babydente.jpg

WOW thats a tiny little guy
smile.gif

And might I add that you have very nicely trimmed nails

Here we go... I have had most since Feb, some since April.

Dscn0641.jpg

Same Plant
biggrin.gif

Dscn0643.jpg

My Green Dragon -
Dscn0799.jpg

Dente
Dscn0801.jpg

Red Dragon (but it's green) on the left, Green Dragon in the middle, Common on the right!  
smile.gif

Dscn0802.jpg

All my VFTs except for 2 + towels  
tounge.gif

Dscn0803.jpg

Common, Common, Dente, Common (FULL left Green Dragon)
Dscn0804.jpg

Another view of the Green Dragon LOL  
biggrin.gif

Dscn0805.jpg

Close-up on a common (Green Dragon on full left)
Dscn0807.jpg

WOW - That is a lot of photos!

tounge.gif
- Brett

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (unknownclown @ May 30 2002,09:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WOW  thats a tiny little guy
smile.gif

And might I add that you have very nicely trimmed nails[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I guess the finger looks especially good on camera.

One of traps on this baby is already open. Is it safe to feed it something small like a knat? Right now, I don't even dare to test if the trap closes. The trap is like 3mm long.

Leo

Back