What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus fly traps for discussion

losfreddy

Composter
Hey, some of you guys may remember me from back in the day. Look, my plants from long ago got murdered by a suspected 'squirrel' who dug into my pot. Im just now beggining to restart my plant collection with a really well set up terrarium. But i need to restock on some venus fly traps which i have no seeds or seedlings of. Can i please get some help from the people on this fourm? am willing to trade.
Freddy

What do you have for trade?Thanks
smile.gif
*Niki*
cool.gif

Hello?
smile.gif
*Niki*

hey Niki, was out all weekend, sorry. i got to trade...

some, N. Mirabilis (green),
D. Intermedia (cuba),
D. filiformous,
and some Sarracenia hybrid seeds that have been sitting in cold hibernation sense last summer.

I sent you a PM
smile.gif
*Niki*

Hi Losfreddy...welcome back.
smile.gif

Please don't forget that Exotic Gardens, supporter of these forums, sells really nice healthy flytraps. That's their specialty. Why don't you check out their plants? I know its nice to get free stuff...but its kinda stepping on toes when you bypass the very business who generously gives us this forum at no charge and then ask for free flytraps.
confused.gif

The loss of a sale or two of flytraps isn't going to break Phil but...its nice to support the business who supports us once in a while.

alright, ill look into it.

Back