What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

updated and new pics

macrophylla to the left, 'Predator' to the right
IMG_0815.jpg

merrilliana
IMG_0818.jpg

burbidgeae
IMG_0817.jpg

flava
IMG_0820.jpg

seed grown raff
IMG_0829.jpg

TC raff
IMG_0826.jpg

izumae x trusmadiensis
IMG_0823.jpg

'Black Dragon' anorexic pitcher.....its nearly 9 inches tall
IMG_0832.jpg

and my wifes vanda hybrid that lives with my neps
IMG_0824.jpg

Well done, I like the seed grown raff.

amazing plants! I love the macrophylla and predator, also teh seed grow raff's colour is really cool and I love the flava... ZOMG I'm so jealous. lol anorexic black dragon pitcher, I really like it haha.

well the damn 'Black Dragon' keeps getting taller and taller pitchers but they never get any bigger around....

Rattler, where the hell did you get that insanely gorgeous orchid!? My fiance really wants a blue orchid, and I've been trying my damned hardest to find one...damn man. Nice plants btw, love the flava and black dragon

I don't suppose she wants the one by The White Stripes, does she?

Kris, picked it up at a greenhouse in Florida when we were down there awhile back......look for hybrids with Vanda coerulea in it, its a cooler growing blue flowered vanda from the Himalayan foothills

Awesome neps as always. Gotta love the orchid as well. ;)

spectacular plants man!! WOW!! great selection of species and hybrids. THat seed grown raff is crazy...its own pitcher crushing the plant. lol!.... irony!!! its like the whole "You are too overqualified to hire" scenario.... lol

its been crammed in a corner which is why it grew like it did....

WOW, beautiful plants! I love the "Black Dragon"

Thanks for sharing!!

Macrophylla looks cute!Do you guys notice most H/L neps peristome are like knives?Kinda sharp!How do you guys grow highland nepenthes?

You poison me with your " black dragon" how long you have grow it ?

i have had it somewhere over a year.....took it a bit to settle in for me....

What kind of plant is behind the SG raf with the heavily mottled foliage?

its a cooler growing blue flowered vanda from the Himalayan foothills
I was curious how you got a Vanda to grow & bloom with a macrophylla! lol

Are those raffs in the same grow area as well?

everything is together.......more the cool end of intermediate than true highland........though with it being winter it might get closer to true highland for a few months.....alot of these plants are way more adaptable than most give them credit for....my biggest issue with neps is getting them used to my ~50% humidity, not the temps.....

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

What kind of plant is behind the SG raf with the heavily mottled foliage?

its a young Paphiopedilum orchid......forget what the hybrid is off the top of my head....

Stunning plants rattler, I'm glad you shared!

new pics

macro
IMG_0871.jpg

Predator
IMG_0872.jpg

izumae x TM
IMG_0873.jpg

flava
IMG_0874.jpg

lowii
IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg