What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update

If you had seen the news, the Mid-West was socked in by snow this last week.  The weather is warming and the boxes are prepared.  It should be warm enough tomorrow to mail them all so watch for them later this week.

Sweet! I was late getting to the mailbox yesterday, so postage will ship out on Monday.....

I should list everyone that is getting a box.

Snowy and Vertigo please PM or email me. I need your addresses (once again, duh) Your boxes contain a few extras.

First names only
Brandon
Mr. + Mrs. Grant
Brendan
Parody
Eric
Dmitri
Corey
Kristi

I should let everyone no that while going through my plants I noticed that the soil must be changed on everything. This means that there will be a lot more plants to give away when it thaws and the snow melts. I move all my plants outside in April. I will have a lot of utrics and other to give away at that time.

For those that have asked

Everyone recieved the following
S. Rubra Gulfensis
P. primuliflora
U. sandersonnii "Blue"
D. nidiformis red
D. capensis "Albino"
D. capensis hannah (cape red x cape Albino)
D. spat AWK-1
Mexican Hat (a succulent Kalanche)

Mixed in, you will get one or more of these.  I do not know who got what.

D. dielsiana
D. spat AWC-1
D. capensis narrow

And for you copper.... I have been asked to send you some D. scorpiodes gemmae... Sorry I have not done so yet. But will!!
smile.gif

Why thank you. It would be greatly appreciated. I take it that it was Joe that made the kind request.

You TOTALLY rock!!!!!!

pm sent regarding proper address.......
smile.gif

Yes, Joe... I sent him some, and he told me he was going to give you some of those... Then he wrote me back and said he lost the whole bag I sent him. LOL I wonder if the plants I sent him are doing any good..... Anywho, I'll pm you when I get it out.
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 27 2006,4:58)]Yes, Joe...  I sent him some, and he told me he was going to give you some of those...   Then he wrote me back and said he lost the whole bag I sent him. LOL  I wonder if the plants I sent him are doing any good.....   Anywho, I'll pm you when I get it out.
Andrew
Oh Great!
Just air my dumb-acity to the whole cp community, lol!
The plants seem to be fine, btw...

smile_m_32.gif

Cheers,

Joe

PS Still can't explain where that baggie flew to.

We're hijacking this topic a tad
smile_n_32.gif

I'm going to try and pluck some extra from the plants to get some more to you too. :-D Dunno how many I can get to though... You saw the plants!!
As far as announcing it... Teach you to be more carefull!! hahahahaha.....

Glad the plants seem to be transplanting okay! MANY people say it can't be done with scorpiodes plants...

Oh great!
You be da MON!

Recieved my plants in the mail today! I think customs went through them because the box looked like it had been open and everything was at the top instead of in the packing confetti! Other than that, everything was in great shape! I wasn't expecting so much so it was quite a nice surprise. Thank you!

Your welcome

Got mine this morning!
Thanks!
Everything is in great shape!

Got mine in yesterday! Thank you SOOO much! I also wasn't expecting as much as I got...This was my face when I opened the box
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 ... lol.Had to make an emergency Lowe's run to accomodate, but all are planted and happy!

Thanks again~~ Corey

Back