What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uh, is this thing on?

likeAstone76

NICK,NICK,NICK!!!!! Indians.......
Good morning, good evening, where ever you may be. Across the nation, and around the world, I'm your host T.C., welcome to coast to coast am.

My name is T.C. and I am probably the person with the least amount of knowledge about any kind of plants an this site. So keep that in mind and have a little patience with me as I try and learn some of the vast wealth of knowledge, that is the growing world.

I am new to this hobby, but as of late, I have really been bit by the plant bug hard. I don't really favor one kind over another yet, but I am quite fond of the purple passion plant and succulents.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.....and make like a tree and get outta here!

Do you really work for them? I listen to the re runs on winamp sometimes but don't listen to the current ones.

Welcome.

I would love to work for them, but I don't. I am just a fan of the show, and I wondered if anyone would catch it. lol

Welcome to TF, TC! Does that stand for Tissue Culture?

no jim, it's my initials and one of the many nicknames I have had through out my life.

Back