What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. chrysantha for postage

I'm offering a ~1" plug of utricularia chrysantha, for postage (should be $5.80). Compensation for postage via PayPal. Offer open to anyone in the USA. I have only two requests: 1) that you promise to offer something on here within the next month or so and 2) if you've won something recently, that you bow out and give others a chance.

The whole pot:

Note that I grow this near a window during the fall and winter, resulting in some... whimsical flower scapes.

A preview:

Any questions? Just PM me. (I will be at a conference Thursday-Saturday, so expect a little delay in response time if you message me then.)

If interested, enter your name below, in order (copy and paste, etc.). I will randomly select a winner on Sunday, May 19. Ideally, I would like to mail this out Monday or Tuesday.

1. Tanukimo - I can do a giveaway of Utricularia geminiscapa in two weeks or so.

1. Tanukimo
2. charlie - I have lots of extras :)

1. Tanukimo
2. charlie - I have lots of extras
3. savagegarden - i've made some requests but only received some seeds. I'm a beginner and would love to have an utricularia!

1. Tanukimo
2. charlie - I have lots of extras
3. savagegarden - i've made some requests but only received some seeds. I'm a beginner and would love to have an utricularia!
4. Rob

Aaaaaand.... The lucky winner, by random number generator, is savagegarden!

Back