What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

truncta xx tm, truncata HL, ramispina

My neps are starting to grow again.

truncata xx TM

truncataxxtm5.jpg

truncataxxtm.jpg

truncataxxtm2.jpg

truncataxxtm3.jpg

truncataxxtm4.jpg

My HL truncata

truncatahl2.jpg

truncatahl.jpg

truncatahl3.jpg

my ramispina that has never done well

ramispina2.jpg

ramispina-1.jpg

ventricosa that is from a rooted cutting 4 yrs ago. Deosn't grow well for me

vent.jpg

Enjoy,
Zero

looks awsome just wondering where you got your HL Truncata any links if your in the US?

My ramispina looks IDENTICAL to yours.

Beautiful! Love the striped peristome on that truncata :)

Love the peristome on your HL trunc. Did it just develop that once it started getting larger or has it always had it?
My HL trunc is just red but my LL trunc has the striping. Gotta say I like the striping better.

IMG_2854.JPG_595.jpg

The trunc x tm is great. It'll be spectacular when mature. Kinda wish I had gotten one.

My ramispina also looks identical to yours. Mine has also sucked the whole time I've had it. I can't make it happy.

All of you having trouble with ramispina too? I can't seem to make it happy, it just stays stunted

Mr. Truncata, my ramispina I have had 4-5yrs,it doesn't grow well, and only pitchers every once in a while.
My truncata has always had a good persitome. It depends on size and genetics. Yours is very red and should be very nice:) How old is it? Small neps don't show big persitomes.
Love the peristome on your HL trunc. Did it just develop that once it started getting larger or has it always had it?
My HL trunc is just red but my LL trunc has the striping. Gotta say I like the striping better.

IMG_2854.JPG_595.jpg

Nice neps Zero! I love the wavy ala on that n. truncata x trusmandiensis

Back