What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triffid park

I'm not sure which binatas they offer for $1 each. The forms that I have seen there are D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant' and D. binata var. multifida. These are both healthy plants, particularly the giant dichotomas.

I can't remember seeing any normal T-form binatas but they probably have them. I'm sure if they were selling any for only $1 each it would be them.

Thx Seandew, I will have a look at the binatas before I buy them.

Anyone else interested in buying? If you are interested in other places as well then you are welcome to suggest (eg. best cps) - Anyone still wanna buy from bestcps?

I would be interested if you guys buy again next June. I actually thought of packing many plants in my luggage before I leave the US but ditched the idea.

Ok, maybe we'll buy from triffid or somewhere else this time, and from bestcps next june. I think Ebeyonder said he would consolidate the order if we were to buy next year in august of something like that before he left.

Ps: Anyone want to order from triffid pls Pm me.

PMed you.

Count me out *wink*

BONK! <on wezx's head>

You making my job difficult eh?
smile_m_32.gif

Well, does anyone else want to join? I have to get the order in soon, preferably by mid-November as there may be a waiting period in order for them to process a few orders at once (the reason for the cheaper phyto certs).

BONK <back on Cindy's head>
Well..... I'll think about it, don't have much savings currently...???
ill ask my friend!

I am organsing the US lead order for Triffid park
Tre

How did this go? Anyone still ordering from elsewhere other than Malesiana?

Back