What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trap haira curling inward

• Thread starter cryostasis
  • Start date
These are seed grown VFT been growing them from seeds lately and after inpecting of my my adult plants this is what I saw. I think someyhing is wrong if the traps hairs curls lile these as compared to the other normal traps. What could be the issie and solution to this?

My setup indoor grow lights 1000w as per seller with warm and red led 6am to 10pm. Planted in sphagnum moss with some perlite, tray method where water gets refilled after 2 days of drying up. They eat spider every 2 weeks or when I caught one outside
85c516f9cd73cd1154d041f4352df8b9.jpg
600f92b59fb13e3ca798d667829e0c20.jpg
96d9da2948eefda51cdd173a2540fc02.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but this looks like normal development of a new trap to me. Has this trap had outstretched cilia before or is it a new one?

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but this looks like normal development of a new trap to me. Has this trap had outstretched cilia before or is it a new one?
new one and after a few days the cilia is back to normal thanks thought there was spmething wrong with it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Back