What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade Trade

• Thread starter monadog
  • Start date
I have a Cephalotus (Charles Brewer), S. leucophylla, S. rubra, S. minor, S. catesbi, S. alata "Whites Crossings Miss." all for trade. The Cephalotus was recently transplanted, good root structure, 20 to 30 traps and is healthy. All the Sarracenias have been transplanted this spring and have small leaves but rhizomes are medium in size. Would only trade for Cephalotus varieties (looking for Hummers Giant) or a N. bicalcarata or other interesting Nepenthes. Serious inquires only.

Last edited:
I have a Cephalotus (Charles Brewer), S. leucophylla, S. rubra, S. minor, S. catesbi, S. alata "Whites Crossings Miss." all for trade. The Cephalotus was recently transplanted, good root structure, 20 to 30 traps and is healthy. All the Sarracenias have been transplanted this spring and have small leaves but rhizomes are medium in size. Would only trade for Cephalotus varieties (looking for Hummers Giant) or a N. bicalcarata or other interesting Nepenthes. Serious inquires only.
Do you know how I can get ahold of Charles Brewer? I want to ask him something.

Back