What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today!!

Congratulations, Adnedarn! That's a really cute baby!
smile.gif

Beautiful boy Andrew!  Is Caiden a family name?  At first, I thought it was 'Calden', but my wife can actually read!  She thinks it's cute too and now wants one!!
angry.gif

P.S.  Can she have yours?  Just send it priority and I'll send plants in exchange!

jestera.gif

Congratulations Andrew and Deangela!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]...congrats...

Thanks to everyone for the (summary) of above quote
smile.gif

xvart- We started with a boy, whom died only a few weeks later of trisomy 18. Then we had Laurel who is now jsut over a year old. And now Caiden. So that leaves us with 1 living boy and 1 living girl.

With the above being said, I would like to (agian) thank Nep_ak for his VERY kind words. This is NOT the first topic that he's been more than rude (IMHO) about peoples kids (mine specifically that I know about (topic: we wanna see pictures of your kids and perhaps others) So just keep in mine my dear "friend" that I've lost a kid. And I wouldn't doubt others here have too... You need to keep yourself in check (we've talked about that privately before) Honestly, my I'm (and others who have contaced me about you) are running thin with you.... (thanks to those who do have nice things to say and are helping me stamp out the negativity in VERY positive topics as this. ANYWAY

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Congrats to you and your Mrs on the new arrival.he is adorable.
I'd offer to babysit but it is a 17 hr drive. So, I'll jest wish you and your new family the best.
Lois X Maternity Nurse

Really, we dont' mind your 17 hour drive... PM me your phone number and I'll give you enough notice to make it here on time.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Oo.gif
OMG It's spawning again.
Ozzy- you are a friend of mine and I take the above quote as such... But since nep_ak thinks he's friend enough to use it in his sig... Why don't you go hang out with him from now on.
slap.gif
teehee

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote
He is cute though. Are you going to auction off the right to name this baby too?
Oh yeah I forgot to put my bid in.

Sorry man- this morning we already filled out all the paper work. Caiden Andrew is his name... Better luck next time... Oh yah- I forgot- her tubes are tied... Now you gotta find someone else...
rock.gif
sorry man
bigsmile.gif
(You can send me the $2 though
wink.gif.gif
)

JBL- No, it's not. If you can recall.. The first son was named Canden (maybe that's why you think it's a family name?) We decided to have this baby's name close to his... Canden holds my middle name, and Caiden holds my first name. And no, she can't have mine... Sorry- This baby was so big, it streatched Deangela's uterus so that it had "windows" (they could see the baby inside) If she had gone into labor before the C-section we would have had 2 mins to get the baby out before he died. So, even though we had planned the tubes being tied... That pretty much would have been a "no more kids" situation anyway.

Thanks again! (to most of you) I'm going back to the hospital now.. Baby and wife are doing good, deangela is already using the restroom with little help, and we should be released tomorrow....
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ozzy- you are a friend of mine and I take the above quote as such... But since nep_ak thinks he's friend enough to use it in his sig... Why don't you go hang out with him from now on.
slap.gif
teehee

Cool hit me again, you know how much I like it.

Just so you know, just because you filled out the paperwork this morning does not mean it's too late to auction the name off. My prior bid stands but I'll throw in another tshirt.. of my choice, of course.

Are you sure that baby is yours, he's too cute to be yours.

I know, I'll do it so you don't have to.

slap.gif

adnedarn-

I am truly sorry to hear about that. I did not intend to pry. Anyways, I will say it again, you should be proud.

xvart.

Nice kid. I want one. Hope things work out with my girl so maybe one day. Anyways take care of him. Treat everyday like it's your last with him. If I had a kid I might just quit my job so I could always be with him or her. You truly are lucky and blessed man.

omg andrew congrats!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xvart @ Nov. 11 2006,1:29)]adnedarn-

I am truly sorry to hear about that. I did not intend to pry. Anyways, I will say it again, you should be proud.

xvart.
No problem. I enjoy sharing my story.
smile.gif
If you're interested I actually have it all written out, that I wrote as those days went by... PM me and I'll share it with you. The forum members were very kind back them.. A few even got together and sent some money so that we could have Canden's name put on a wall here at Childrens memorial park. There really are more good people out there than bad.
smile.gif

JMurphy97- I have to believe, that if you want (a) kid(s), you will have no problem finding a good girl for you. But hopefully it turns out to be the one your with, if that's what you want.
smile.gif

Thanks again all!

OH!!
Yes, we are home now. I came home today to a dead computer... Dead power supply... So once I got the wife and kids settled in, i went and bought a new one (bigger of course!!) And got it installed... So far everythign around here is going just fine.
Andrew

Sorry for the late reply. As some people know, I am computerless at home so I have to wait until I'm at the office for computer access. Annnyhooo...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is really beautiful!
biggrin.gif

I STILL think you should have held off for two measly days so we could share birthdays...
poke2.gif
....but I will be satisfied that he's a good solid Scorpio.
smile.gif

Well you passed up Bugweena for your little girl's name...and it looks like Ozzy is out for the new baby's name. But Caiden is lovely. I like names that are different. He can be Caiden "Dandy" Beauchamp.
nana.gif

I am so happy for you, Deangela and Laurel. The Beauchamp house will be rockin' with all those babies.

If you ever want more kids, you can always adopt. I am up for adoption. hehe

Wow, I am gone for the weekend and bam! Congrats to you and your wife. Very cute baby. Many best of wishes!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 13 2006,7:33)]He can be Caiden "Dandy" Beauchamp.
nana.gif
oh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif
wink.gif.gif

Thanks travis, glad to have surprised you.
smile.gif

pics.gif
pics.gif
pics.gif
pics.gif
pics.gif
pics.gif
pics.gif

Yeah...we need more
pics.gif

biggrin.gif

Arg! Missed this thread while on VACA. A very HUGE congratulations!

Job well done - well, at least for your wife. I'm sure you helped.
wink.gif.gif

Well, I see there is one smilie that needs to go away....
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
pics.gif
LOL seriously though...
laurelcaiden.jpg

I hope that will do.
wink.gif.gif
nana.gif

EDIT: BTW- laurel is about 14months now

oh my goodness. how PRECIOUS! thanks so much for sharing. enjoy your little one. again, thanks for sharing pics.

Wow beautiful pic Andrew! Congrats to you and your family
smile.gif

I will leave my mean thoughts about nep_ak out of this
oh.gif

-Trapper-

woot.gif
Mega congrats dude!!!

Back