What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanopsis Calcarea & Aloe Aristata Montana

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
WOOT!! Finaly got my first Titnopsis succulent looks awsome and within the first 2 hrs of it being in the winter grow chamber #2 its first flower bud opened.. I will be repotting it on sunday.

newsucculentsA001.jpg

newsucculentsA004.jpg

and my new Aloe Aristata Montana that just arrived as well. Some of the leafs got alittle bent in shipping :-( but none the less a BEAUTIFUL Aloe.:-D
newsucculentsA005.jpg

I also recived 3 new Lithops and another larger E. Obesa. Will get pics of everyone tomarrow..

sweet, titanopsis are some of my favorite mesembs! i've got a bunch of seedlings just starting to come up... i'll post their pictures in a few months when they are bigger.

Thanks Trek, i cant wait to see your seedlings when they get alittle bigger. I would love to get a few more of these, there awsome succulents...
Heres mine again after repotting and misting off the dirt, gona find some nice dark gray stones to put around it.. This was just after the second flower bloomed and was starting to close up.
TitanopsisB.jpg

Back