What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny VFT's

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Here's a picture of some 4 year old, seed grown VFT's of mine. (See the quarter in the upper left hand corner of the tray?)

Big-VFTs.jpg

These are also 4 year old seed grown VFT's. They forgot to grow.....

Small-VFTs.jpg

Wow. I wonder why they are so small...Thanks for sharing, that's very interesting. :)

Wow...

...you don't see that too often. Are the smaller ones part of a different seed head?

wow! cool, I hope my seedling sget like that, hehe.. it's kinda cool how some are so big and some are so small. Thanks for sharing. :)

Wow...

...you don't see that too often. Are the smaller ones part of a different seed head?

At one point and time I did know what the crosses where I made.......... I no longer do. I had bought the wrong labeler and after a year out in the sun the labels faded.
I was playing with cross pollinating many of my VFT's.
I have a few I've been keeping my eye on and will hold back for myself because of the uniqueness of them.

Here's a pic of the tray a few years ago when you could read the crosses.
VFTs-1.jpg

I think I'll make a big pot of Tiny VFT's.

pygmy flytraps would be the coolest thing since... uhh.. normal flytraps? :scratch:

Back