What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thunderbird Spotted

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Ummm...the TOPIC is...possible sighting of a thunderbird...the canoe trip...and any other comments RELEVANT to the posted topic.

I don't think anyone is uptight. But lately the discussion topics get hijacked and turned into inane banter between a select few individuals that go one for pages and pages and pages. Its a waste of time and forum space.

Please get back on topic. Talk privately with anyone you want to have a conversation with. Thanks!

So Ozzy...a Great Blue Heron is a thunderbird, huh? I can't wait to see what you dream up for April Fools' day; it had better be good...this crowd's on to you!

We have a stork/heron that lives at the lake house. He's a steel blue/gray color. He's awesome. Looks so prehistoric and he's GIANTIC! I love him.

If he's steely blue its most likely a Great Blue Heron. They are HUGE birds. I see them at the park I go to all the time. They are very loud and cranky though...and mostly solitary birds. I've never seen two standing together and only once I saw two flying together. I wonder how they breed since they are so solitary. I was hoping for baby herons at the park...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I wonder how they breed since they are so solitary.  I was hoping for baby herons at the park...
Love finds a way PAK.

Any post Ozzy begins by reporting a thunderbird sighting, or a heron sighting while under the influence of Thunderbird, or whatever started this, should be free to go any direction anyone cares to take it.

Here's a real crypto for ya'll:
<a href="http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/quogue/beast.jpg" target="_blank">
th_beast.jpg

Deformed bear??  Where did you get that Quogue??  Is there a full body shot?

Yeah...its OK to abuse Ozzy's topics.  His don't fall under any normal rules because...he's not normal.  
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Love finds a way PAK.

Then where are my baby herons?! Heronlettes?

I wish that that were true...

quogue: seen it, it's a canine of some sort with a facial deformity caused by malfunctioning HOX genes. Nothing special.

Mokele

Nothing special until the full moon is out and that thing's coming at you and you realize the silver bullets are in your other gun.

Is that Niki?
confused.gif

Leave me out of this you meanie!
confused.gif

PAK, maybe if you wish hard enough, for Christmas you will get some baby Herons and Heronettes! Santa is kind to nice people, not like bozo above me
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mokele @ Oct. 25 2006,6:54)]quogue: seen it, it's a canine of some sort with a facial deformity caused by malfunctioning HOX genes.  Nothing special.

Mokele
Nope, it's a 'Hybrid Mutant' who terrified residents of Maine.
Here's the story for those of you who are curious:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14383883/
Checkitout

Yes, a wolf-dog hybrid with a developmental defect as I described, which explains the abnormally shortened face.

So whatever happened to the thunderbird? :D Something I saw on TV reminded me of this thread.

Have you seen it again? Got any more pics?

Back