What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is weird

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Aliens-Alien-Martian-Duck-X-Ray-XRay-Mallard-Bird-ET_W0QQitemZ9524777005QQcategoryZ1469QQs
sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Duck xray on ebay</a>

$1,850.00 ?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
for an X-ray?

man.. that is weird.

I admit I'm kinda wasting the day, but even I haven't sunk to searching for duck X-rays on eBay.

^ Seriously, how bored are you to go looking for that?

You guys didn't know that my other major hobby is collecting xrays of birds?

I saw it on tv and then looked it up.

up to $2900 now!
smile_n_32.gif

hubby and i were watching the local news just minutes ago and they aired that story. i think it's pretty retarded and can't believe how much press/attention it's gotten.

it's up to $3200 now.... DANG IT!!! i was sooo gonna buy it

I still am. I'm ready to snipe.

the governments buying it cause its getting to much press thats it I tell ya! I TELL YA!
mad.gif

Current bid: US $20,100.00

Must be nice to be able to throw that kind of money away like that...

You know it's gonna end up in the Roswell UFO Museum. Look for ticket prices to jump this summer !

its going to end up at Riplie's, Mr. Barnum or with the government...its a cover up i tell ya. did they ever find out what it was couldnt they just operate to see what it realy is?
alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ May 30 2006,6:10)]its going to end up at Riplie's, Mr. Barnum or with the government...its a cover up i tell ya. did they ever find out what it was couldnt they just operate to see what it realy is?
alex
Nobody wants an answer. Its all about the story.

Which is sort of a shame; even though I can safely say that it wasn't an alien, anyway.

Back