What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This guy look alright to you?

Just want to know if people think it looks alright. healthy and all.
NVioutside.jpg
[/IMG]

It looks fine. Why do you ask, is there something worrying you?

I'm very new to all of this, but I live CPs. I have had a bad run with Mirabillis, but as someone explained to me, it might have been a lowland form, rather than a highlander and thus died off due to low humidity. All that, and I'm paranoid.

understandable, I think your nep looks great. ventricosa is a highlander but grows well in intermediate temps so it takes to average home temperatures well. I grow mine in a tank so I dont have to worry about it getting enough light but yours looks great. Pitchers are nicely sized and it looks like its putting out new leaves so keep it up. If your pitchers start to burn or die try spraying it often throughout the day with a mist bottle for added humidity. another thing I like to do is put a pot of LFS under my low pitchers so they can have high humidity to ensure they dont burn. Thanks for the picture

Back