What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things I want to see listed in the auction

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I thought it would be a good idea make a post of things that you may want to buy in the auction. Anything goes.

I can't believe nobody has posted a vft yet. If you have an extra VFT post it cause I'm looking for some.

Nepenthes SEED, SOMEONE...

It won't be a year till I go to college in the US so I won't bid on a plant as I can't get it legally shipped to S'pore (where I am now) without CITIES and phyto certs. I'm sure nobody would be inclined to hold a plant for me for a year, so I'll just get plants in the next auctio. But nice rare seed is fine.
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, something else I want, any cp from the southeast US. Even better plants from NC. Maybe even from Brunswick, Bladen, or Columbus counties.
Did you read that Bug? Hint hint.

I want a N. Hamata and there is already a Predator.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 04 2006,8:39)]I can't believe nobody has posted a vft yet. If you have an extra VFT post it cause I'm looking for some.
gotcha coverd Oz

Neps, neps and more neps...

My new apartment has a porch made for neps.

Sarrs, neps, plant labels
smile.gif

Plant labels...good idea.
smile.gif
Plant supplies are a good thing...square pots...labels.

Hmmmm...I need so many things I'm not gonna be picky. I wouldn't mind some Mexi pings. And utrics. And drosera seed....and...well, everything!

Maybe some cool CP T-shirts??

Don't forget that hot sauce Pak.

I am hoping to see some more VFT cultivars available (beyond the ones available at PFT.)

lets see im looking for Avic. versicolor, C. cyaneopubescens, A. geniculata, Centruroides............................................ whoops wrong forum
smile_n_32.gif
not that it matters anyways, im broke, freaking new house
smile_n_32.gif
good luck wih the auction, i may donate something before long................

I want a horse.
smile.gif

Why don't just turn this into an online junkyard sale - its close enough already.
smile.gif
I could think of a hundred things that I will never use again in this life but which could be useful to someone out there. Maybe ppl should make an auction "5 items listed as junk in my house" and bid on it! Would be interesting to see what comes out.

Would anyone want my little brother's dog? He is not to bright, jumps on the couch, runs out the front door whenever he gets the chance, and the mom is not likly him anymore. His name is nickles and he is a mutt. He is a keeshhound and something else. He looks just like a little lion cub too. What would you pay for him if I was to list him? Hope my brother won't be too mad.

Back