What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ruins!

watched the move last night.......would have prolly liked it more had i not just listened to the audio book 3 days before.........even the audio book which is a condensed version is alot better than the movie.....plan on buying the book to see what they left out on the audiobook.......didnt transfer from book to movie very well cause they had to rush things more to get it done in a decent time period i guess.......it takes place over a couple more days in the book.....hunger, thirst, and alcohol really kick in more.....think the scene where she was cutting out the plant was bad, its nothing compared to what was described in the book........they also screwed up the ending......the books ending is much better.........

my wife didnt like the movie cause the stuff was happening to the wrong ppl.....the greek doesnt die right away in the book, the German isnt the one who falls............ect.......

Back